A downloadable geocities artefact
homepage is a narrative game about solving a decade-old missing persons case by searching through abandoned geocities web pages from the mid-2000s
this game was originally created for global game jam 2019:
"what home means to you"!
(this is an updated version)
- click the home button in the top left of the browser to return to alex's homepage
- click the exit button in the top right of the browser to return to the police station
- click on buttons and underlined hyperlinks to move through web pages
- homepage is largely mouse-driven, but you can interact with the URL bar and some sites can be found by directly typing in + searching for key words and web addresses you've picked up on
- you can write and store notes on the police station cork board
harry prebble https://eaqox.itch.io/
liv jeremiah https://voidfishing.itch.io/
phill shaw https://phill-shaw.itch.io/
rob stalker https://rebstalker.itch.io
sam pickard https://sam-beausy.itch.io
thanks for playing!!!
|Authors||voidfishing, Sam Pickard, Phill Shaw, Harry Prebble, setantta|
|Made with||Clickteam Fusion|
|Tags||Detective, Global Game Jam, global-game-jam-2019, Mystery, Narrative|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Homepage.exe 45 MB
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.